Membership Information and Application
The Rocky Mountain Regional Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance (RMRCSQA) includes the states of Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North and South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.
To Join RMRCSQA:
To renew your membership online with a credit card:
- Go to https://sqa.org/chapterdues.
- Sign in using your username and password.
(If you do not remember your username or password, you can request a reminder by clicking on the appropriate link under the Sign In button.)
- Once you sign in, please review and update your demographic and contact information. RMRCSQA and SQA uses this information for a variety of purposes, and we would very much appreciate your review of this information. Edit as needed and click "Finish" at the bottom of the page.
- Select from the dues options and and follow the prompts in the SQA store. Add any other desired options, review your membership products, and click “Add to Cart.”
- Click "Pay Now/Checkout" and follow the prompts to finalize your renewal.
Mission Statement: To advance quality principles and practices through meetings, workshops, newsletters and the chapter website, to provide a forum for members to interact with other professionals having the same common interests and to promote information exchange between the multiple facets of the regulated and research community.
Please consider joining the Rocky Mountain Regional Chapter of SQA. Itís easy to join — complete the application using the link below and mail it with your payment.
Receive the benefits of membership in our chapter......
- Low membership fee ($25 per year)
- Inexpensive educational opportunities
- Special member pricing on training session registration
- Scholarship opportunities
- Chance to receive a free one year membership in the SQA
- Receive our quarterly newsletter - The Journal
- Free job and training announcement postings
- Chapter web page - (www.rmrcsqa.org)
- Chapter Outreach sessions
- and much more......